Daniel Radcliffe Select SNSD Tiffany For Beautiful Member

British actor Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe interview some time ago to undergo for his latest film THE WOMAN IN BLACK. On the occasion Daniel SNSD awarded a CD provided by the staff.

"Thank you very much. I do not know much about K-Pop, but the sight of this album, it seems I have to find out more," he said as reported by Allkpop.

Daniel was then chose SNSD member Tiffany as he considered the most beautiful. Tiffany must compete with Taeyeon to get praise from the actor.

Besides Daniel is also hoping to do a lot more for Korean fans he has. "If the situation and my schedule allows, I want to meet my fans from Korea. So if the right conditions, I would go see them," he said.

Daniel Radcliffe also show a gesture aegyo (cute) a la Korea, saying Bboing Bboing. The gesture could make their own excitement in the Korean entertainment industry.

Related Posts