IU graduates, “I demand to accomplish a toast”




Singer IU, civic little sister, is clearly a aerial academy graduate.

On February 9, IU abounding a graduation ceremony, which was captivated at Donduk Girls Aerial Academy in Seoul.

IU was amidst by her friends, and wore a graduation clothes during the ceremony. Lots of media outlets came to the commemoration to address on IU, who is admired by all generations.

As anon as IU accustomed at her school, she went into the principal’s office. She smiled blithely at lots of cameras. She talked with her accompany and had a abundant time during the ceremony. Her accompany additionally looked aflame to be accelerating and took pictures with her.

In adjustment not to account any troubles to her accompany and their families, she able an added abode to accord interviews to media outlets.

IU said, “Thank you for advancing to my graduation ceremony. I’m assuredly admission from aerial school. Since I’m twenty years old now, I’ll appearance a added complete ancillary as an adult.”

She added, “My academy played a video of the aftermost three years. I acquainted sad that I didn’t accept abounding memories about aerial school. But I feel like I’m an developed now. Since I’m an adult, I demand to accomplish a toast.”

IU additionally fabricated a beautiful appeal to reporters. She fabricated the V assurance with both her easily and said, “I’m cutting architecture today so please don’t address that I didn’t abrasion makeup.”

IU absitively not to go to academy this year. She ahead said she capital to go back she can absolutely study. She will alpha assuming in Japan added actively this year.


IU captivated a showcase, ‘Japan Premium Live’ on January 24 in Tokyo and appear her official debut. She will absolution the Japanese adaptation of her song “Good Day” on March 21.

In addition, amateur Yoo Seung Ho, A pink’s Yoon Bo Mi, and AA’s Kim Chi and Ho Ik additionally accelerating from Seoul Korea Art Academy on the aforementioned day.




Related Posts