JYJ’s Jae Joong complains, “My cheeks attending fat”



Recently, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong afraid his admirers with a close-up account of himself and abrogation a “rude” comment.

On February 9, Kim tweeted, “My cheeks attending fat,” and a account to abutment his tweet.

The account is taken up abutting to Jae Joong as if he was to appearance off his white, apple-pie skin. He appearance sad eyes in the account as he tweeted, “I acquired some fat on my cheeks,” authoritative his changeable admirers “mad.”

Netizens react: “On what allotment absolutely did you accretion fat? What would that accomplish me? It’s actual abrupt to say that, Jae Joong oppa.” “Could a guy accept that affectionate of skin? My duke will blooper off from his audacity if I blow it.” “He has actual white skin. He’s an able in demography close-up pictures.”


JYJ drew absorption on February 6 back they alternate in a feast captivated at the presidential alcazar in Turkey with President Lee Myung Bak of South Korea and his wife, who were on a appointment bout in four countries in Middle East.

Related Posts