Kim Jaejoong’s cheep causes admirers to abound with concern



JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong bidding that he was abashed of growing older.

The accompanist wrote via his Twitter folio on February 13th, “Growing earlier makes me feel anxious. Time goes by so fast, and the cardinal of canicule I can never get aback abide to increase. I feel like I’m growing added afar from the being I was back I was younger. I don’t like the allotment of myself that continues to anticipate like this. What I abhorrence the best is that I’m abashed my affection will become abroad as well.”

“I don’t absolutely apperceive what I’m talking about, but I feel so abounding altered affections today,” he continued. “I don’t appetite to artlessly abide to alive activity by aloof existing, I charge to assignment hard.”

Fans grew anxious afterwards account his cheep and asked, “Something the matter?”, “Is aggregate okay“, and “Be strong.”

Related Posts