LED Apple’s Han Byul can allege 4 languages fluently?

On the adventure of MBC TV’s Three Wheels which aired on February 4 at 11:00 p.m, Jung So Nyu, Lee Kye In, Hwang Hae Young, Byun Gi Soo, Sung Jin Woo and LED Apple’s Han Byul, Gyumin appeared.

In this broadcast, MC Park Min Sun alien Led Apple’s Han Byul and explained, “He was built-in in Australia and can allege four languages fluently. He studies dentistry.”

Han Byul stated, “I am currently demography some time off from academy afterwards belief for 3 years. My parents let me audience afterwards I entered the university. I was built-in in Australia, so I allege chatty English and additionally allege Korean, French and Latin.”


LED Apple who debuted in 2010 recruited Gun Woo and Han Byul in 2011 and is currently alive with their third distinct “Time is Up.”



Related Posts