Se7en’s assorted charms: “My nine altered looks!”

Se7en has apparent assorted altered facial expressions.

On February 6 at 3:30 p.m., Se7en uploaded three pictures on his Twitter annual with the comment, “I had a photo shoot today!!! My nine altered looks! I adulation the pictures! You’ll be able to see them in the March issue! Please attending advanced to them!”

In the pictures, Se7en is assuming off a adult attending with his beard up and a chichi attending with a wry face. He additionally creates a characteristic attending by bond red eye architecture with a bow tie.


People responded: “Where are the blow six altered looks?” “Wow, Se7en, you are so charming,” “I adulation your new song. It’s so good! Awesome!”

Se7en has afresh appear aback to the music arena with “When I Can’t Sing,” a song created in accord with Park Jin Young.

Related Posts