T-ara Jiyeon jumps, “What does it amount there’s no ban on dating. There’s no time!”



Girl accumulation T-ara affiliate Jiyeon complained about the active schedule.

On the February 2nd chapter of MBC TV’s ‘Joo Byung Jin Allocution Concert’, a catechism apropos ban on dating for idols came up. Jiyeon said, “There’s annihilation like that for T-ara” and had others backbiting them.

However Jiyeon added, “But they don’t accord us time. It’s like they ample up the agenda bound again they say, ‘Go advanced if you can (date)’” and frowned.


Jiyeon revealed, “The best on the agenda in one day was 12. ‘How do we do all this?’ I anticipation but we already were. I haven’t apparent my parents in 6 months because I’m so busy. After debut, haven’t absolutely been to school. My accompany attending at me aloof as an amateur too”, administration some of the boxy things she faces as an idol at such a adolescent age.

On the episode, 5 of the K-Pop stars who advance the Hallyu beachcomber appeared for a abundant time of talk.

Related Posts