IU: "Boom is Close to My Ideal Man" and "I Dream of Proclaiming My Adulation on Reside TV"

IU played the "ideal man apple cup" bold and chose Boom as the winner!

On the a lot of contempo adventure of "Strong Heart," which aired on May 22, IU bedfellow starred and played the "ideal man apple cup" game. (This is a bold area IU chooses who is her ideal type, abundant like the final matches of the Apple Cup) The two finalists were the MC Lee Dong Wook and Boom. Netizens and the added guests akin were afraid at IU's best of Boom.

IU said, "I've been on a radio affairs with Boom afore and we had this bend called, 'Baby,' area we had to act out a scene. It was again area I acquainted a little blitz because of Boom."


Then, IU was asked, "Who is afterpiece to your ideal man, Lee Dong Wook or Boom?" Again IU answered, "If Boom oppa treats me well, again I like Boom," which afraid the absolute studio.

IU connected to acknowledge her wishes for dating in the future.

She said, "I wish to advertise my accord after my bureau knowing, after anyone knowing. It's my dream to say, 'I accept a boyfriend,' during a reside broadcast."

She continued, "I wish to get affiliated if I'm the prettiest and if I'm accepting the a lot of love. If I get married, I anticipate I will stop my accompanist activities," which added afraid the guests even more.

Related Posts