‘Voice Korea’ contestants to affection in Leessang’s accessible album

Leessang‘s Gil appear that two ‘Voice Korea‘ contestants accept lent their choir for the newest Leessang anthology to be appear after this month.
On May 4th, an account was conducted with ‘Voice Korea’ coaches Baek Ji Young, Shin Seung Hoon, Gil, and Kangta at the Times Square in Seoul. 

Coach Gil remarked, “Our new anthology that drops May 18th appearance two of the ‘Voice Korea’ contestants.”
“I would like to accumulate it a abstruse for now, and I achievement anybody will acquisition out by alert to our album,” he connected with a laugh.
“There were a amount of ‘Voice Korea’ contestants whom I capital to cover in our new album,” he added. “A lot of thoughts went through my mind, and I accomplished that there are so abounding accomplished humans out there. This affairs helped me wish to yield my music added seriously.”

Related Posts