Song Joong Ki Signs with New Agency!

Song Joong Ki appear that he will be abrogation Sidus HQ for Blossom Entertainment, home to stars like Cha Tae Hyun, Song Jong Ho, and others.
A adumbrative of Blossom Entertainment stated, “We accept afresh active an absolute arrangement with Song Joong Ki, who is abutting accompany with Chae Tae Hyun. Starting February, he will be announcement as a Blossom Entertainment affiliated actor.” The rep continued,
“We’ve been with Song Joong Ki back the alpha as he’s been alive with our managers back his debut. This move alone makes things official.”
When his arrangement with his antecedent bureau ended, he absitively to appearance his adherence to the managers whom he aggregate both joys and sorrows.
Song Joong Ki expressed, “I’ve abstruse a lot at Sidus HQ. It was a abode that accustomed me to jump into acting. The time I’ve spent there will consistently accept an important abode in my heart. To the President, as able-bodied as all those who’ve helped me, acknowledge you for acknowledging me and auspicious for me as I leave. I will try to accommodated all of you through abundant projects. Please abide to appearance me a lot of support.”
Meanwhile, Blossom Entertainment is home to actors like Cha Tae Hyun, Song Jong Ho, Go Chang Suk, Park Bo Gum, Shin Seung Hwan, Lee Kwang Hoon, Han Sung Jin, and more.

Related Posts