Kim C Doesn’t Apperceive Who absence A’s Suzy Is + Explains Why Suzy is Nice

Singer Kim C has been accumulation absorption for acceptance that he doesn’t apperceive who absence A‘s Suzy is.

On the adventure of KBS 2TV‘s “Story Appearance Do Dream” that was aired on the black of May 26, coach Jang Seo Hee, Suzy, and An Sung Young guested on the show, and anniversary batten about their worries and concerns.


Suzy, who afresh won the Amateur of the Year in Film for her role in “Architecture 101″ said, “I acquisition the spotlight crushing if I don’t even apperceive what acting is yet.” She continued, “From the actual beginning, I was a advocate and accustomed the amateur award. Whenever I accept an award, I should be happy, but I’m not just happy.”

To this Kim C stated, “I don’t apperceive who Suzy is. This is the aboriginal time I’ve apparent her. From what I’ve just heard, she seems to be from the music industry who got into a babe accumulation afterwards a lot of harder work,” and afraid all those at the studio. He explained, “I anticipate Suzy is a nice person. She didn’t plan as harder for this breadth of the industry as she had for her music, and she feels bad for demography abroad that accolade from those in that industry and feels burdened. That is why she’s nice.”

Jang Seo Hee added, “I anticipate that, as well. It’s because she’s nice that she feels that way. She knows what is right. She has the abeyant to improve,” and encouraged Suzy.

Related Posts