JYJ’s Yoochun Opens up about Sasaeng Admirers

JYJ’s Yoochun aggregate his honest animosity about sasaeng admirers in a contempo account with TV Report. The singer/actor that auspiciously captivated up his latest drama, “Rooftop Prince,” started off by saying, “Sasaengs are one allotment of the fans, but it’s harder to acquire them anymore.” 

“I was able to get to this point because of the admirers that accurate me for such a continued time, with the affection of a mom. Obviously, there acquire been added types of fans, too. To be honest with you, I don’t anticipate they (sasaengs) are accurate fans. I’ve approved to acquire and acquire them as allotment of the fandom, but it’s been like that for eight years already. Now it’s just too harder to acquire them. People acquaint me it’s allotment of getting a celebrity, and that ability be right. But it’s not as simple as you think,” he said.

“But in adjustment to acknowledgment the adulation to all the admirers that acquire consistently accurate me, I’m traveling to do my best to appear up with acceptable music, acceptable acting, and a accomplished attitude. Also, I would like to say acknowledge you for consistently assuming adulation to me,” he added.
Meanwhile, Yoochun’s latest TV ball “Rooftop Prince” aired its afterpiece on May 24, with the best TV ratings a part of added competitors. He played the bifold role of Lee Gak and Yong Tae Yong for the time traveling fantasy drama, creating acceptable allure with his changeable counterpart, Han Ji Min.

Related Posts