Lee Byung Hun: “I Could Not Accept My Duke Book Would Be in Hollywood”

As we appear afore Lee Byung Hun and Ahn Sung Ki larboard their duke prints at the Hollywood Grauman’s Chinese Amphitheater on June 23-24. They abutting the “Look East Festival” and larboard their handprint on the “Walk of Fame.”
On June 7, Lee Byung Hun gave animadversion on accepting put his duke prints on the “Walk of Fame” during the photoshoot account for “1st Look.” (He and Ahn Sung Ki were the aboriginal Asian Actors to accept their duke prints and bottom prints imprinted. I bethink autograph this commodity in the accomplished and humans claiming that I did not do my research. I could not acquisition Jackie Chan on the Wikipedia or the official website for the theater. If you accept affirmation amuse column a hotlink in the comments.)

Lee Byung Hun stated, “It is said that a lot of accepted stars get their duke book imprinted on the Hollywood ‘Walk of Fame’ however, because the bound bulk of amplitude in foreground of the Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the action of apperception who will accept their duke book imprinted is actual particular. I couldn’t accept it if I heard the account that I would accept my duke imprinted.”

Related Posts