Actress Kim Min Hee is beautiful inside and out for ’1st Look’ magazine


Actress Kim Min Hee has tossed aside her " sleek goddess"  picture for a more playful couture look.

Actress Kim Min Hee is beautiful inside & out for " 1st Look"  journal

Kim Min Hee gave strong poses that were counterbalanced by feminine prints & beautifully-cut pieces that emphasized her slender figure. Her wild, dark hair & bare face also lent a powerful charm to the general shot.

The actress posed for the February edition of " 1st Look"  fashion journal, & the idea for this particular shoot was " Slowly but Surely" .

In her interview, Kim Him Hee talked about the appeals of acting. " When I" m acting, I feel like I" m taking a break from my own life to live the life of another person,"  he said. " Sometimes, it feels like I" m dreaming, & when I wake up, I" m back to reality & back to my own self."


" I think happiness is closer than people recognize. I strive to find happiness within my own abilities & my own possessions,"  he continued. " People fail to see what they already have, & continue to expect something more. If they would only throw away our egocentric desires, they can basically receive true happiness."


Kim Min Hee will soon be found on the big screens with her new movie ‘Train‘, scheduled to hit theatres relatively soon.

Related Posts