Brown Eyed Girls’ Miryo, “I want to fall in love with someone in 2012″


Brown Eyed Girls’ Miryo recently said that she wanted to fall in love with someone in 2012.

Miryo said, “One of my goals this year was to release my solo album and I achieved the goal. Another goal I want to accomplish this year is to fall in love with someone.”

Miryo said she likes a kind and sweet man and she doesn’t care if he is an entertainer or not. She said, “I want to fall in love with someone for real this year.”

Miryo released her solo album Miryo aka Johoney on February 1. She said, “I’ve been performing for 10 years as a member of Honey Family and Brown Eyed Girls. And I finally got to release my solo album. I want to keep releasing my solo albums, which includes the music that I want to make.”

The album includes songs like, “Party Rock,” “Dirty,” “I Love You I Love You,” “Revenger,” and “Let Go.” The songs include Miryo’s autobiographical lyrics.

Even though the title song “Dirty” is about a girl who kills herself to punish an ex boyfriend who left her, Miryo said that she is a positive person who has never thought about killing herself.
Miryo’s solo album is currently ranking high on several music charts.

source :tv report

Related Posts