Vocal trainer Jang Jung Woo appears as a adversary on Mnet’s ‘Voice Korea’

 
 Vocal trainer and singer, Jang Jung Woo was one of the contestants that stood on date for the dark audience on the February 24th advertisement of Mnet‘s ‘Voice Korea‘.
Jang Jung Woo alien himself to the board adage that he’s a articulate trainer who debuted as a accompanist aback in 2003 through the SBS ball ‘Stairway to Heaven‘. He aswell appear that as a articulate trainer, he has accomplished acclaimed musicians as able-bodied as idols, one of them getting Shayne from ‘Birth of a Great Star’.
Jung Woo continued, “A lot of humans accept been talking about me auditioning for the affairs if I’m already a articulate trainer. Although I accept been a accompanist for 10 years, I’ve never been able to appearance my mother my achievement on stage.”
After seeing his outstanding singing ability, Kangta called Jung Woo to be allotment of his aggregation and acquired admirers to beam by calling him “teacher”, as able-bodied as allurement for advice, stating,”I accept been on a 5 year aperture but would like to absolution a new anthology with a new articulation soon. Please accord me some advice, teacher.”


Related Posts