YoonA Wonders How Girls' Generation Associates Don't Get Ailing

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA discussed the acclaimed analgesic agenda of her accumulation during a columnist appointment captivated on April 27. Appearing alongside Jang Geun Suk for the media accident for KBS ball “Love Rain,” YoonA was asked about her active agenda involving both acting and babe accumulation promotions.  

“About my analgesic schedule…I anticipate it’s absolutely altered from added actors’ situation. Usually, added actors are accustomed to yield a blow if their filming is over, but I accept to go to my next schedule, like a bartering shoot. Even on canicule if I don’t accept any ball shooting, I can’t yield a blow because I accept to accompany added Girls’ Generation associates for training. I assumption that’s why we apprehend apropos about the analgesic schedule,”
YoonA said. She continued, “To be honest with you, it is physically draining. But the best allotment is that all nine Girls’ Generation associates can breach the work. Sometimes, added associates blur the bartering in advance…It’s funny how everybody’s active and tired, but no one gets sick.” “Even a part of the members, we kiddingly say, ‘Come on, can anyone amuse get sick? Let’s all yield a rest, please.’ I anticipate all of us are just physically absolutely strong. We all plan out a lot, too,” she said.

Related Posts