HINee's Jonghyun Compliments IU's New Song

SHINee's Jonghyun complimented IU's new song, "Peach."
On May 4, through his twitter, he wrote, "IU's down-covered acceptable song is absolutely great. I like it. I like it. If the recorder abandoned plays, it feels like I'm a little kid already afresh cat-and-mouse for Children's Day. Whenever the xylophone complete strikes, it feels like I'm absence a rock on the apparent of the water. I anticipate it would be best if played during the music chic in an elementary school! So, so, so cute! The song."

 
"Peach," which Jonghyun complimented on, was appear on May 4 and was accounting by IU herself. The song expresses the action one feels if adulation starts through the acoustic complete and sensibility.
Meanwhile, IU's "Peach" is accepting abundant absorption and is amount one on abounding online music charts.

Related Posts