Busker Busker's Brad to Get Affiliated


Busker Busker's bagman Brad accepted "I affiliated my adherent today," during their contempo concert.
Busker Busker captivated their concert at Yonsei University Centennial Hall on May 4 at 6:00PM. Afterwards they sang a brace songs, Busker Busker's Jang Bum Joon said "I'll acquaint you something hasty today." 





Then Brad appear up to the date and said, "I affiliated my adherent today. I registered a alliance and came here." And it abashed the audiences.
A adumbrative from Busker Busker talked on the buzz with OSEN on May 4, at noon, "Brad said that he went to the concert afterwards registering a marriage. None of the staffs knew about it, so if Brad in fact said it, it abashed us all as well."
Then they said, "Brad and his adherent are both Americans so they alone registered a marriage. They are planning on accepting a commemoration later. Everyone knew that they were traveling to get affiliated so we congratulated him."
Previously, on May 3, during tvN's "Taxi," Brad appear "I've been with my girlfriend, who I met at the club, for 6 years and we are planning on accepting married."

Related Posts