Park Min Young Looks Feminine and Adult in Shanghai

Actress Park Min Young appear a photo that is overflowing with gracefulness. On May 3, forth with the photo, she wrote on her twitter, "I came to Shanghai. It's adverse that I'm alone blockage in adjustment to complete my schedule, but I will adore my time until tomorrow. Thank u for welcoming!" 

In the picture, Park Min Young is adhering a panda buck while sitting on the daybed and authoritative a "V" with her fingers. She is cutting a one accept biscuit dress and has her long, bouncing hair tucked abaft her ear on one side. She is searching actual feminine but sexy, at the aforementioned time.

Netizens who saw the photo said, "Sweet and pretty," and "It is, afterwards a doubt, goddess Park Min Young."
Park Min Young visited Shanghai on May 2, afterwards getting called to be a archetypal for a Chinese cooler company.

Related Posts