Kangta on his ‘Voice Korea’ team, “Is this how Lee Soo Man accept to accept felt?”

During an account for Mnet‘s Voice Korea‘, drillmaster Kangta discussed his animosity about the appearance and watching his aggregation of contestants perform.
Kangta stated, “All of the sudden, ‘Voice Korea’ became my life. I feel acceptable whenever I appear to almanac the show. I don’t feel tired. They are like ancestors to me.” 

While commenting on his team, he stated, “One day, I anticipation to myself, ‘Is this how Lee Soo Man accept to accept acquainted if he was bringing us up?’”
“Of course, I am not acting as a ambassador nor do I accept abundant amalgamation with the appearance alfresco of the program, but I feel acceptable anyways.”

During the semi-final adventure of ‘Voice Korea’ which aired on the 4th, contestants Woo Hye Mi, Yoo Sung Eun, Jee Sae Hee, and Son Seung Yeon avant-garde to the Top 4. Tune in for the accessible afterpiece on the 11th at 11 PM KST to see who will be crowned as the champ of ‘Voice Korea’.

Related Posts