Rain asked about assets at ’2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival’

Rain‘s account assets was brought up on May 8th at the ‘2012 Active-Duty Personnel Enlistment Cultural Festival‘. 
One soldier asked the brilliant how big his affluence absolutely was, and Rain responded, “I’m sorry, but amuse alone ask me questions accompanying to the military.”
Lee Jin Ho, who served as the MC for the event, appear Rain’s declared account assets joking, “I’m beneath the consequence that Rain makes $70 (80,000 won) a month.” Rain explained, “To be honest, I don’t accept annihilation to absorb money on. I anticipate if I go [into the base], I’ll apparently absorb a lot at the PX (army canteen).”
Netizens commented, “Rain’s account income, if he had in fact told the truth, wow,” and “Rain’s just like any added aggressive guy.”

source:http://news.nate.com

Related Posts