Eunhyuk reveals that Victoria calls him “oppa” even admitting they are abutting in age

Super Junior‘s ball apparatus Eunhyuk appear that f(x)‘s Victoria keeps calling him “oppa” if their birthdays are abutting abundant to be advised the aforementioned age.

On the July 17th advertisement of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Eunhyuk opened his adventure saying, “Victoria, who is a friend, keeps calling me oppa… I was built-in in ’86, and Victoria was built-in aboriginal in ’87, so in agreement of absolute age we are the same, yet she keeps calling me oppa.”


He afresh added, “Victoria and BoA are accompany as well. And she even calls Kyuhyun oppa if he is adolescent than her.” Eunhyuk afresh assuredly asked Victoria why she insisted on calling anybody oppa or unni.

Victoria explained, “I alarm anybody who debuted afore me oppa, or unni. I even alarm Girls’ Generation associates unni.”

Listening to her explanation, Kyuhyun batten up about his acquaintance with Victoria calling him oppa. “I anticipation she was adolescent than me aback she kept calling me oppa, but it turns out she is a nuna. After I begin out, it became a little awkward amid us, but if Victoria resumed calling me oppa we went aback to getting abutting again.”

Related Posts