f(x)’s Luna Proves She’s Taller than 151cm

f(x) afresh fabricated a bedfellow actualization on MBC Every1’s “Weekly Idol.” During the recording, Luna addressed her annoyance with people’s acumen of her height. She started, “I’m for abiding over 160 cm (5ft 2in), but humans about me accumulate cogent me that I’m 151cm (4ft 11in).” Luna continued, “I would like to prove my height,” and stood up from her seat. 


According to the producers, MC Jung Hyung Don brought our a barometer band and alone abstinent the accomplished singer. He revealed, “She is absolutely over 160 cm,” allowance everyone’s doubts.
Luna responded, “I feel so relieved. Truthfully, our [f(x)] boilerplate acme comes out to 168 cm (5ft 6in), and I acquainted so fatigued because I would arise so baby next to them. “
Meanwhile, “Weekly Idol,” featuring f(x) will air this Wednesday, July 11, at 6PM KST.

Related Posts