Super Junior Donghae, "We Don't Affliction about Rank"

Super Junior Donghae reveals Super Junior's angle on affiliate ranks.

On the 18th Donghae was apparent on set for the drama, "Miss Panda and Mr. Porcupine." If he was asked about his getting ranked aboriginal out of his group, he expressed, "We don't affliction about rankings."

Donghae shared, "In agreement of ranks, all of the associates accept altered strengths and altered colors. I'm just addition affiliate who wants to advice my adolescent associates out. Through assorted projects, I wish to advancement myself and aswell be a advice for the the members."


He again added, "I wish to do what I can to accomplish abiding Super Junior receives even added adulation in the canicule to come," and, "Above any added desire, I wish to be a affiliate who is a lot of advice and abutment for my added members."

The drama, "Miss Panda and Miss Porcupine" is about a abandoned adolescent man "Go Seung Ji" (Donghae) who has lived his accomplished activity with guards up like a porcupine. The adventure unravels as his activity changes if he comes beyond "Panda" (Yoon Seung Ah) and her sisters. Her annular and airy appearance brings healing and adulation to Go Seung Ji's life.

Related Posts