Yoon Eun Hye Shares: “I Supplied to the Medical center On Reading ‘I Skip That you’”

Yoon Eun Hye started him interview circles on finishing shooting with regard to MBC’s drama “I Skip That you” where she she made both the opportunity to be able to talk about her suffers participating in the work. Both the interviewer estimate that she must have made a hard period physically as on the physical nature of shooting a acting and it mists.

Yoon Eun Hye release, “Even though I made a hard period physically, both the climatic upon set wasn’t negative.
Even if there remained many sad scenes, both the filming set remained full of happiness which was one lot of fun. One of the actors I’ve handled for many years were other thoughtful, but I attained joke around here [“I Miss That you”] employer. However, this was really hard pushing the cool. This was really hard screen certain feelings on it remained so cold which was worse as Soo Yeon would performed on without lots layers. (Joke)”


Both the interviewer accompanied off by talking to how she felt on finishing the acting. Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “After all, I failure when I remained filming for the final scene and also remained hurry to the medical. I remained out of my personal thinking then. I remained filming in Yang Pyong and also had to chase Seoul. I consider I had 4 IVs in me. I also had an IV beneath me and I remained resting in an car between taking scenes.”

She carried on, “But, I think Farm Yoochun made it difficult than me physical. Which’s the reason why I half-heartedly laughed with my personal employees. ‘I know that that you’re having a daunting time [because of me personally], but wear’t screen it across Yoochun’s staff.’ I was sorry, however thankful to be able to these people".

Related Posts