Singer Baek Ji Young reveals she is not a anxious girlfriend

Singer Baek Ji Young appear her abysmal assurance in accepted boyfriend, Jung Suk Won. The accompanist stated, “I don’t get jealous, no amount which extra he acts with,” during a contempo shoot for the May 31st adventure of tvN‘s ‘TAXI‘. 

 “I did say a few things aback if he was filming ‘Ojakyo Brothers‘ with UEE because I acquainted like there were some ambiguous motives,” she admitted. “But if I go to pre-screenings and see him on awning with added actresses, I just see him as amateur Jung Suk Won, not as my boyfriend. I’m not even anxious of the babe groups he likes.”  


Baek Ji Young aswell about apologized to anybody who was aching by her personality, which can generally appear off as cold. MC Gong Hyung Jin again aggregate a adventure about a time he sang a song with Baek Ji Young during a get-together. “I was a adept fan of chastening so I was nervous, but I chose a song I was assured singing. No one had anytime told me that I couldn’t sing, but Baek Ji Young rebuked me.” The accompanist accepted that humans are at times aching because of her acutely algid personality, and she bidding her atoning affection and austere up a few misunderstandings. Baek Ji Young’s ‘Voice Korea‘ mentee Yoo Sung Eun aswell fabricated a appropriate appearance.

Related Posts