U-KISS’ Dongho played video amateur all night to attending added manly?

U-KISS‘ Dongho appear he approved arena video amateur all night to attending added manly. On the June 2nd advertisement of KBS‘s ‘Story Show Do Dream‘, cine administrator Kwak Kyung Taek and U-KISS’s Dongho appeared in a new articulation alleged ‘Soul Food‘. 


 Dongho appear his ambition to become added like a man, and Administrator Kwak Kyung Taek gave him a section of admonition to accomplish his goal. Recalling his time ob the casting of KBS’ ‘Invincible Baseball‘, Dongho confessed, “I accustomed so abundant accent that I couldn’t even beddy-bye if there was allocution that I was beautiful [even during] a absorbing performance.” Dongho continued, “The next day I went to the filming website in a annoyed state, and I heard that I was like a man… As I capital to apprehend that I was audacious added often, for three canicule I played video amateur throughout the night. However, humans who noticed my new angel responded, ‘It seems like a lie,’ and ‘Stop it’.” Hear added of Dongho’s adventure on the June 2nd advertisement of ‘Story Show Do Dream’.

Related Posts