Brother of asleep motorcyclist in Daesung altercation sits down with ‘Star In’


Big Bang affiliate Daesung‘s arguable car blow is getting revisited already afresh in the deathwatch of an account with the asleep victim’s earlier brother.

On February 25th, KBS2‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘ aired a 15-minute articulation analytic whether the boys were ‘forgiven’ advanced of their comeback. The capital point the address was aggravating to accomplish was that their improvement may accept appear too anon afterwards G-Dragon and Daesung’s scandals bankrupt out, and that possibly, the adolescent men did not formally yield abundant time to reflect on their mistakes.

Part of the agreeable was altered from what has already been reported. ‘Entertainment Relay’ met with the mother of the man who anesthetized abroad in Daesung’s accident, and during the interview, she said, “After advancing to the funeral, [Daesung] did not already even appear abreast the house. I could not even attending him in the face at the funeral. We had not appear to any affectionate of settlement.”

This was absolutely altered from what YG Entertainment had ahead reported. YG declared that Daesung had asked for absolution from the ancestors abundant times and that Daesung himself was encouraged by the ancestors members. Some media outlets accept even appear that the ancestors “never even saw Daesung’s face,” added causing abashing amidst the public.

Immediately afterward the broadcast, Big Bang admirers against the ill absorbed of ‘Entertainment Relay’ and bidding their thoughts via SNS. Some argued that ‘Entertainment Relay’ was advertisement biased account because of the afflictive accord amid KBS and YG Entertainment. In 2010, YG Entertainment acquired some abrasion with KBS at the time of Big Bang’s improvement in 2010, and bootless to appear KBS’ ‘Hallyu Concert‘ which was captivated overseas.

To acquisition out the truth, Star In met with the brother of the asleep and captivated an absolute interview.



- What did you think, afterwards watching ‘Entertainment Relay’?

“I didn’t watch the absolute broadcast, but I did accept calls about it from added people. I saw the online writing online, and I was agitated that the advertisement was so one-sided. There are humans who afterwards seeing the affairs accept afield anticipation my aunt and myself were aggravating to abridged the adjustment money and betraying my parents. We accept not acutely taken any action, but I anticipation that I charge to do something to ablaze up the cool misunderstandings.”

- Has the ancestors apparent Daesung face to face?

“When Daesung came to the funeral, to be honest we were angry, but he apologized abundant times and he approved absolution from us over and over again, so how could we not? We took benevolence on him as well. I was acutely aching and affronted that I absent my adolescent brother, but if you anticipate about it, it wasn’t all [Daesung's] fault. There were a lot of added factors that went into play, authoritative it complicated. Thinking about it like that fabricated me a lot added calm and I even had a few conversations with him.”

- Accept you accomplished a adjustment with Daesung and his representatives?

“We accomplished a adjustment on July 19th endure year. Daesung himself did not alone come, but anyone who was demography affliction of the bearings came to our home. I was there, as able-bodied as my parents and my aunt. They bare approval from our parents so they listened to the explanations and active the agreement.”

- Your mother said in the ‘Entertainment Relay’ blow that she never accomplished a settlement.

“Why wouldn’t we accept accomplished a settlement? My mother is actual ill. The hospital diagnosed brian lesions, and she cannot bethink annihilation actual clearly. She does not even acutely bethink whether or not she captivated an account with ‘Entertainment Relay’. My ancestor isn’t well, either.“

- Are they in shock afterwards accident their son?

“She is adversity from a abiding affliction afterwards accepting anaplasty a few years back. Her action wasn’t astringent to the point breadth she couldn’t bethink things, but due to assertive affairs she had to accept outpatient treatment. And because she stays home all day, her action seems to abound worse with time. As her son, I accept no alibi and I am abashed to accept that.”

- Are things difficult at home? She looked weary in ‘Entertainment Relay’.

“It’s not as bad. The breadth we reside in appropriate now is a redevelopment breadth and we accept affairs to move in April. But because my parents are not well, they cannot up-keep the abode as able-bodied as they already did. And because I plan backward nights these days, the abode seems to always be a mess.”

- Is what Daesung said on SBS ‘Healing Camp’ all true?

“It’s mostly true. Nothing is altered from the truth. I watched ‘Healing Camp’ myself. A few canicule afterwards the settlement, I had a cup of coffee with Daesung at the YG appointment and told him, “I achievement that you can achieve your aplomb and appearance the apple your ablaze image.” Even now, I achievement that Daesung will be successful. He’s still young.”

- Why did ‘Entertainment Relay’ adjudge to accommodated with your mother, instead of you who mainly represents the family?

“I plan at an appointment abreast Incheon Airport, and a lot of times I appear home backward because of work. My aunt comes to the abode every now and then, but I anticipate she was active with something abroad and larboard temporarily. I anticipate ‘Entertainment Relay’ came and did the account if alone my parents were home.“

Meanwhile, this accomplished August, the prosecutors absitively that there wasn’t abundant harder affirmation to actuate whether or not the motorcyclist Hyun had been animate or asleep afore Daesung aback ran him over with his vehicle. Also, they did not aphorism out the achievability that the motorcyclist, who was beneath the access aloft the time of his death, could’ve died from the antecedent blow with a streetlight.

“Although it should be accustomed that Daesung collection after advancement a safe ambit and blank his surroundings, it is harder to accomplish the affiliation amid this actuality and the afterlife of the victim,” declared a adumbrative for the police. “We fabricated a acumen of not accusable based on the assumption of ‘innocent until accurate guilty’.”
Based on the aloft information, they rendered a adjudication of ‘not guilty’ for the abandoned Daesung.“Since Daesung accomplished a civilian adjustment with the victim’s affair on July 19th, you can say that this case is now closed,” said the police.

Related Posts