Eun Ji Won explains why he absitively to leave ’1N2D’

On the February 28th adventure of KBS2‘s ‘Win Win‘, bedfellow Eun Ji Won aggregate his thoughts on abrogation ‘1N2D‘ afterwards 5 connected years.
The accompanist who absitively not to accompany the additional division remarked, “My wife, my family, and others about me asked me if I was crazy,” and accepted that he gave the additional division a lot of thought.
“My appearance is adamant and whiney, but I al of a sudden accomplished that I too had matured,” he said, answer his reasons. “There’s a absolute to how abundant you can advance that affectionate of image. Thinking about accomplishing it afresh just fabricated me laugh.”

“A section of me capital to stay, but I accept no regrets,” he continued. “I apperceive myself too well. This was the appropriate time. The alone affair is, I feel a little afraid beacause Soo Geun hyung and the others were staying. I acquainted like I was the alone one breaking away.”

Related Posts