Lovers deliver bins of meals for Brownish Eyed Girls’ JeA

Brown Eyed Girls‘ JeA lately obtained a unique existing from her fan team, Butter Calm.

The musician submitted several proof-shot and thanked her fans for the delightful existing of beverages and meals. On Aug 22, she had written, “Wow. It even has my preferred fruit and beverages. I really like you. I really like you, Butter Calm.”
A few moments later, she tweeted again, “Everyone from Butter Mellow~^^ JeA was greatly shifted. There is even meat. I’ll perform really difficult on my recording! I really like you! Even if there are no blades, I’ll eat on it and complete the steak!”

The presents by Butter Calm were for JeA and the employees making an effort on the singer’s future single record. The images display bins with meals and beverages all with the brand decals that study, ‘JeA’s Dignity‘.

Related Posts