A pink’s Bo Mi and Eun Ji graduate, “We demand to go jjimjilbang”


A pink’s Yoon Bo Mi and Jung Eun Ji are clearly aerial academy graduates.

February 9, Yoon abounding a graduation ceremony, which was captivated at Korea Art Aerial Academy in Seoul . She was amidst by her accompany in a graduation clothes during the ceremony.

Many media outlets came to the commemoration to address on Yoon and she smiled at cameras. She additionally enjoyed demography pictures with her accompany while captivation a agglomeration of flowers.

A pink’s articulate Jung additionally abounding a graduation ceremony, which was captivated at Hyehwa Girls Aerial Academy in Busan, with her family. People from Jung’s bureau additionally went to Busan to congratulate her.

After the ceremony, Jung said, “I’m sad that I had to graduate. I capital to accumulate activity to academy with my accompany longer. I feel little altered because I’m admission from my academy afterwards I became a singer.”
When she was asked what does she demand to do best as an adult, she replied, “I capital to go jjimjilbang (Korean appearance bloom spas) afterwards 10 o’clock in the afternoon but I couldn’t because I was not an adult. Now I can go to jjimjilbang with my accumulation members.”

Jung will break in Busan with her ancestors one added day. Yoon and Jung will adapt for their acknowledgment with their new album.

Yoon and Jung absitively not to go to academy this year in adjustment to focus on music. They are planning to go to academy anytime back they are ready.


Related Posts