Joo Won wraps up his aboriginal day of filming for ’1N2D’


As you all apperceive by now, the new division of the nation’s a lot of admired show, ’1N2D’ (One night two days), will be blame off with a new casting in March! One of the new casting associates is amateur Joo Won, who has just completed the aboriginal day of filming for the show.

On February 25th, Joo Won acquaint on Twitter, “I’ve auspiciously assured the aboriginal filming of ’1N2D’. I formed hard. Our affectionate agents and our warm-hearted brothers! I will do my best in my role as the maknae [of the group] ~ I’m so happy. Good night.”



Netizens commented, “I’m absolutely searching advanced to division 2,” “Please become a maknae admired by everyone,” and “Joo Won, fighting!”

We can’t delay to see what’s in store! Catch the aboriginal adventure of the next division with Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Seung Woo, Joo Won, Sung Shi Kyung, and Cha Tae Hyun on March 4th!

Related Posts