Park Ha Sun’s average academy account revealed!

 

Park Ha Sun‘s photo from her average academy canicule has afresh fatigued abundant attention.
On February 23rd, she created a column on her me2day with the words, “Recently, there has been a account of me circulating on the internet, and rumor has it that it is my average academy graduation photo. However, it is in fact a account from a bi-weekly account that I took if I debuted with ‘Love Needs a Miracle‘.”
She again uploaded her absolute average academy photo and wrote, “When I was searching for my adolescence account for ‘High Kick’, I begin this account of me from the aboriginal year of average school! Here it is. Although I accept to say, this account and the added one are both appealing tacky^^”
Netizens who beheld the photo responded, “You attending about the same” , “You were originally pretty!” and, “So cute! You with your abbreviate hair!”
In accompanying news, Park Ha Sun is currently accepting abundant adulation for her role in MBC‘s accepted sitcom, ‘High Kick 3′.



Related Posts