Regarding the response Gary Song Ji Hyo Asmara Interwoven

After news of actress Song Ji Hyo who was out with his agency's CEO announced to the public, fans want to hear a response from her partner in the 'Running Man', Gary.

Gary responded by writing on his Twitter fans on February 2, "Do we work this hard in a sketch from the beginning ...? I will work harder now, knowing that many people out there who just told me to watching a strong, but do not need it anymore! Nothing that needed me to be strong out there ... there are still people who are struggling in fact ... my biggest struggle is finding myself haha. "

Later he wrote, "Why do I have to hear people tell me that they regret, as they do not have to be like that and I do not want to hear it ...?"

Gary and Song Ji Hyo is a member of the SBS TV program of the popular variety, 'Running Man', and they got a lot of love and support by the audience as 'Monday Couple'.

Netizen commented, "Is Jihyo unni say sorry to you? There is no need to do something like that "," Gary, Jihyo, strong! "," Monday is the best Couple! ", And more.


Related Posts