Kim Soo Hyun shares his thoughts on his kiss arena with Han Ga In

Actor Kim Soo Hyun aggregate his accurate thoughts on his kiss arena with Han Ga In.
On March 4th’s adventure of MBC ‘Section TV’, there was a appropriate for Kim Soo Hyun, who plays the baron in the hit ball ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’.
Recently on ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’, Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In had a kiss arena and Kim Soo Hyun bidding his thoughts saying, “It was my aboriginal time accomplishing a kiss arena that was that long.”
He continued, “After kissing and kissing again, railings were set on the attic and the camera rotated about us about 5 times.”

He aswell aggregate how this kiss arena was physically harder for him saying, “It was harder to authority my breath. Right if I heard ‘cut’, I assuredly let go of the animation I was holding. My backbone was abundantly bargain because of that kiss.”

Related Posts