Lee Jun Ki’s aboriginal consequence of Shin Min Ah, “I acquainted like I was searching at a celebrity”

It seems as admitting 2AM‘s Seulong isn’t the alone celebrity who’s a huge fan of Shin Min Ah. Actor Lee Jun Ki guested on a contempo adventure of MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ and appear his aboriginal consequence of Shin Min Ah.

Reporter Park Seul Ki began by discussing his ball comeback. “I heard you’ll be authoritative a improvement through the accessible drama, ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘.”

After getting clearly absolved from the aggressive aback on February 16th, Lee Jun Ki landed a role for accessible MBC actual drama, ‘Arang and the Magistrate’.


In acknowledgment to the reporter, he nodded and batten up about his aboriginal consequence of extra Shin Min Ah, who would be arena the advance changeable role in the drama. “I acquainted like I was searching at a celebrity,” he said, bringing abundant amusement on set.

“When we aboriginal met, I continuously accepted her which acquired her to say a few words.” As the anchorman and admirers were larboard analytical to apperceive her response, Lee Jun Ki assuredly revealed, “She said ‘you’re authoritative me feel uncomfortable’,” causing admirers to access into laughter.

In accession to the segment, footage of Lee Jun Ki afresh adulatory his 31st altogether with admirers was aired.

Related Posts