Super Junior’s Leeteuk Tweets posts Assistance Concept and Refers to Army Assistance

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk remaining a heartwarming message on Tweets for his lovers.
Super  Junior’s Leeteuk Tweets posts Assistance Concept and Refers to Army Assistance
After wrap up a show in Chinese suppliers last night with people of Extremely Younger , Leeteuk published two tweets about his military service, “Chinese ELFs who provided us a lot of presents!! Thank you and we really like you!!! These days we distributed really like and pleasure..I will send it returning to you and even more in two years!! xie xie!!!”



The Extremely Younger associates further included in another twitter, “The factor that saddens me the most…Is to keep everyone like this and go..The charming time we invested together went by so quick, I will come returning even cooler!! I guarantee you!!^^ Please observe over my dongsaengs!! I will be viewing over you all!! Let us stay fearlessly without any worries!!! I really like you!!!

Earlier this weeks time, the group of MBC‘s “We Got Married” declared that TeukSora‘s several would proceed shooting until Leeteuk results in for the military soon.

Related Posts